- Contract role -weekly pay - Opportunity for temp to perm
- Work in collaboration with a passionate team
- Home/Community-based role that plays an integral role in delivering aged care services with limited office hours.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to take up an 8-week contract with an established NFP provider with an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
Our client is an established Aged Care Service provider (Not for Profit) looking for a professional case manager in St George based out of their Hurstville office to be engaging with and caring for the customers to ensure their needs and expectations are being met as the HCP Case Manager.
They are one of the leading Not-For-Profit organisations in Aged Care. Due to organic growth in the business, they are looking for an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager to work for their in-home Aged Care Service, empowering the lives of Aged Persons and their families.
This organisation is very well known and respected within the community as providing their clients with a high level of service and a family feel.
Start next week with this great organisation.
HCP Case Manager will be based in a dedicated team in St George. You will be completing a wide range of tasks such as;
- Work from home and doing assessments/check-in at clients’ homes with limited hours in the office at Hurstville.
- Delivering excellent customer service on a daily basis
- Working with people with disability and older people to get services in the home and community.
- Handling customer enquiries effectively and in a timely manner
- Assessment of customer needs, care plans and budgeting
- Create meaningful care plans that are person-centred
- Building rapport with customers and their families
- Risk assessments and risk minimisation strategies
- Safe working procedures to be implemented.
- Implement the organisation’s policies, procedures and work processes to ensure high quality of care for customers.
- Have quality and value control that ensures all standards are met
- Respond to customer complaints
- Working within the consumer-directed care and person-centred practices.
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all participants
The Successful Candidate
- High knowledge and understanding with experience working within aged care and/or disability services.
- Working knowledge consumer-directed care and person-centred practices.
- Ability to create person-centred plans within budgets
- Assessment and reviewing experience individual customer needs, developing care plans and working within program guidelines.
- Experience developing, managing and review individual budgets.
- Experience in doing risk assessments and risk minimisation strategies
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to leverage networks
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- High level of verbal and written communication skills including skills for computer literacy skills
- Leadership skills and proven relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and accurately and prioritise workloads
- Australian Driver License
- Experience working with customers alongside their family, support providers and communities to build capacity, quality of life and independence
- 1 year + previous management or coordination experience in the disability, health/aged care, not for profit, or community services sector.
- Contract role -weekly pay
- Opportunity for permeance in the role for the right candidate
- Office-based role that plays an integral role in delivering NDIS services
Vital to this role is to have great communication skills - As well as having a passion for helping people, you will be an advocate for the organisation and be able to represent the organisation and the great work they do.