As the Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, you will be responsible for conducting mediation between families.
This role will involve;
- Work in collaboration, and network with, key stakeholders and the wider community
- Be well-informed about other relevant community services in the area to facilitate effective referrals
- Organise group seminars to be held at the Family Relationship Centre
- Conduct dispute resolution sessions in accordance with clinical guidelines
- Conduct intake assessments, pre-family dispute resolution interviews and FDR joint sessions
- Keep case records, case notes and complete administration paperwork as required
My Client is looking for a good communicator who is warm and empathetic.
The requirements for this role include;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in behavioural or social science, counselling, mediation, or family law
- Current or imminent accreditation as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department
- Demonstrated skills in managing high parental conflict whilst upholding the best interests of child
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of child development, child protection, mandatory reporting, suicide prevention/intervention and family violence issues
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Andi Kandias on 02 9218 2419.