We offer a wide range of evidence-based therapeutic support programs and services to benefit individuals with substance dependence and associated issues.
The role requires:
- Experience in case management, one to one support and groupwork
- Experience in providing AOD information and education sessions
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and to liaise with allied service providers
- Working with clients that have substance dependence and associated issues
- The use of electronic information management systems including electronic client file and data management, with strong administration and written communication skills
- AOD or related qualifications
- 2 years’ experience working in AOD, mental health or related field
- Networking experience
- Good time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Current First Aid Certificate
- NSW driver's license and satisfactory driver declaration
- Experience working in Day Programs
- Knowledge of AOD, health and human services in the Nepean Blue Mountains region
- Knowledge of Harm Reduction approach with AOD target group
Please note this position is offered on a fixed term contract basis.
To apply for this position, you must be willing to provide a current National Police Clearance Check.
This is an identified position and applicants must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person. Aboriginal (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person is a genuine occupational qualification as authorised under Section 14(D) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977 NSW).
Enquiries: 02 9628 3031.