- 12 Months Fixed-Term
Active’s suite of services includes home modifications, project management, assistive technology consultation, and property and tenancy management to people with disabilities, families and local community groups.
The Administration & Compliance Officer reports to the Executive Director, ACH. This is a 12 months fixed term contract role, full time 38 hours per week with some flexibility of hours by arrangement.
This position involves a range of administration tasks in summary:
- Executive support to the Executive Director Active Community Housing
- Quality systems administration
- Trades and contractor’s compliance
- Finance Tasks
- Quality phone check
- Reception & administrative support to the Active management team
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience and skills in office administration
- Experience of operating maintenance trades and contractor’s compliance system desirable
Knowledge & Skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed organisational abilities including managing a range of tasks within a busy office environment
- Ability to provide high level executive support
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite and ability to use software systems including finance, quality documents and maintenance systems
- Ability to support the operation of quality documentation system within finance, maintenance, and tenancy services.
- Demonstrated proficient 'teamwork' skills and the ability to work autonomously.