- Location: Blue Mountains / Windsor
- Part time position
Complete Care Team aims to provide a holistic and wellness model of attendant care for people in the community with high support needs. We focus on all aspects of our client's needs, including the physical, emotional, spiritual and and social to promote wellness. Our highly respected company was established in 1999, providing a quality home based person-centred service which puts clients at the centre of the decision making and planning process to help identify and achieve their goals.
- We require workers to assist clients to have valued roles in the community both locally and within the broader community through identifying their individual needs, roles, strengths, hobbies and aspirations for now and in the future.
- To maximise each clients potential for independence and quality of life by providing a responsive and personalised service to to each client's needs, wants, beliefs, aspirations and strengths.
- Duties are varied as per each clients individual support plan and may include personal care, domestic duties, gym routines, recreational support and community outings.
- You will have experience in supporting people with a disability and/or complex needs
- Be positive and energetic in nature, self-driven and able to work independently
- You will be an excellent and enthusiastic team member
- Good communication skills are essential
- National police check
- First aid certificate
- Drivers licence and willingness to drive
- Must have working rights in Australia
What we offer:
- Flexible working conditions
- Training and orientation provided
- Salary package available