- Organisational Relationships: Reports to CEO
- EFT: 0.4 (15 hours per week) Contract ending 30th June 2019
- Salary: $47 775 (pro rata) plus super with salary packaging available
About the Organisation:
Switchboard Victoria Inc is a community based not for profit organisation that provides a telephone and web counselling, information and referral service to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) communities. Switchboard has partnered with similar organisations across Australia and the National LGBTI Health Alliance in delivering the QLife project to ensure telephone and web counselling is available nationally to LGBTI communities and allies.
Switchboard also delivers the Out and About program. This is a recently established service, providing social support to older LGBTI Victorians through the Community Visitors Scheme.
For more information please visit our website www.switchboard.org.au.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Switchboard staff as required
- Managing and assisting the CEO’s with their diary and scheduling
- Answering phones and enquires in a respectful and appropriate manner
- Maintenance of office space in accordance with Work Health & Safety requirements
- Managing mail outs and promotional material distribution
- Data recording for external reporting
- Write meeting minutes
- Filing and record keeping management, including archiving
- Managing and preparing invoices and invoice reconciliation
- Attend staff and volunteer training activities where appropriate
- Supporting Switchboard training days, internal meetings and events through booking of venues and organising catering
- Attend staff meetings and Switchboard events
- At least two years’ experience in administrative support work
- An understanding of the issues faced by members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) communities and an understanding that you will be working within an LGBTI identifying workforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent writing, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing and assisting the CEO’s with their diary and scheduling
- Probation period: The successful applicant will have a performance review at three months as part of a probationary period.