- An organisation working to achieve social and public good outcomes in the international development sector
- Committed to a strong team culture
Position responsibilities, under direction:
- Ensure the project management management is kept up to date and utilise it to generate reports as required
- Prepare documentation for contracts and agreements;
- Liaise with key stakeholders in relation to projects/activity contracts, financial and administrative matters;
- Reconcile invoices against contracts/agreements and arrange authorisation for payment;
- Providing administrative support across a range of tasks, as required;
- Support marketing and communications activities as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Represent the Australian Water Partnership and eWater in a positive and professional manner
- An easy-going personality, with high level motivation, focus and initiative. You have the ability to quickly and easily form relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Keen to work in the Development/Aid sector and utilise your international knowledge and/or experience (particularly in the Asia Pacific Region); but
- Able to focus on your core job, ensuring attention to detail and meeting deliverables, whilst adding value to the broader organisation.
The Australian Water Partnership (AWP) is a DFAT funded government grant, managed by eWater. The AWP Program team is based in Canberra, and works with partners and stakeholders across Australia and internationally.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- at least two years relevant experience and education and training in relation to program support structures and administration.
- Any knowledge and/or experience in the following would be highly desirable:
- program/project management
- water management projects in developing countries
- use of project management software systems
You’ve probably got a few other skills as well, which we really want to hear about.
Other useful information:
- This is a fixed term position of up to four years based on business requirements and continuing DFAT funding of the Australian Water Partnership Grant.
- Located in Bruce, there is easy public transport and parking available.
- www.ewater.org.au & www.waterpartnership.org.au