- Join a leading Victorian Not for Profit
- Permanent Full Time
- $93,000 - $97,000 Package (including super and salary packaging)
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
The main purpose of this position is to generate new business with our corporate partners and funders and to account manage our existing corporate relationships. The aim is to both raise funds on a sustainable basis and to make the work and mission of Berry Street better known amongst corporate organisations. This position will assist with raising fundraising income through well considered, thoughtfully planned and effectively executed programmes for community fundraising initiatives.
- Research and identify potential corporate partners
- Understand prospective partners with a view to maximising sustainable opportunities
- Build a knowledge-based plan of action for approaching each prospect
- Market Berry Street’s activities, events and promotions to potential corporate partners
- Research, identify, apply for and secure sponsorship's and grants
- Get to know the work of Berry Street and the priority areas for funding in order to support effective funding proposals
- Build effective and productive working relationships with our corporate partners
- Attend external networking events and connect with local businesses and community to raise the profile of Berry Street
A full Position Description is attached below.
- Experience developing corporate fundraising partnerships, including preparing proposals and securing Corporate / Local business partnerships
- Experience developing successful corporate sponsorship and grants
- A proven track record of successfully meeting KPI's and targets
- Experience Networking and attending community fundraising events and activities
- Customer relationship management experience within a company or not for profit
- Additional salary packaging available for meals/accommodation
- Flexible work arrangements and generous leave conditions
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access for staff members’ immediate family
- Salary package offered will depend on the successful applicants experience