- Salary is negotiable for the ideal candidate
- Located at Sydney CBD
- Highly respected Law Firm
- Work independently and manage all internal legal bookkeeping activities
- Collaborate with the Principal of the firm and company accountant
- Liaise with Vulnerable clients in order to create travel bookings and other general queries in a sensitive and understanding manner
- Some responsibility for managing IT issues within this small organisation
- Work with external enterprises with regards to invoicing and bookkeeping activities
Our client is looking for a Legal Bookkeeper with commitment to sustainability practices of the organisation who are resilient and want to contribute to human rights and social justice.
- Advanced experience with MYOB AccountRight
- Expert in LEAP legal software
- Advanced computer skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A resilient individual who is confident to take initiative
- A current WWCC would be advantageous
Should you wish to find out more about this unique role please contact Donna for further information on 02 9218 2364.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.