- A unique opportunity for a seasoned relationship manager
- Work with one of Australia’s most-loved not-for-profits
- Part-time – up to 3 days/week | Melbourne or Sydney | Christian organisation
About TEAR Australia
TEAR is a Christian development, relief and advocacy organisation responding to global poverty and injustice. Our vision is for a just and compassionate world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential. To work at TEAR is to live out your vocation; a space where your faith, passion for justice and skills intersect. TEAR offers generous salary packaging benefits, a friendly and flexible work environment, and will challenge you on your faith and justice journey.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising you will be responsible for implementing a newly-created Gifts in Wills strategy to build a healthy and sustainable portfolio of Confirmed Bequestors, and supporters considering or intending to include a gift to TEAR in their wills.
- Nurture existing Confirmed Bequestors through highly-tailored relationships
- Identify prospective bequestors, and tailor activities to support them to include a gift to TEAR in their wills
- Use moves management methodologies to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Gifts in Wills related activities
- Set and achieve financial and non-financial targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop effective marketing, communications and supporter activities to further promote Gifts in Wills as a meaningful and impactful way for supporters to respond to global poverty and injustice
Does this sound like you?
- Key to your success will be your ability to build and manage a portfolio of supporters, through highly tailored relationships and communications
- Experience using moves management methodologies to establish, monitor and report on KPIs is essential
- You have strategic and hands-on experience in supporting people to include a gift in their wills
- You are highly motivated, resilient and enthusiastic
Download a Position Description here.