- Manage a Dream Team!
- Experienced overseeing a service delivery team in a disability service setting?
- Extensive NDIS knowledge?
- Experienced dealing with Complex Cases?
Make your mark and reward your career with a leading, progressive, disability services provider, managing the day to day operations of your team of Support Workers, locally and interstate.
Provide leadership, support and mentoring of around 20 team members to ensure a coordinated service delivery of disability programs.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of client services and programs for people with disabilities, their families and carers in accordance with contractual and funding requirements.
- Manage the day to day operations of your team of 20 across NSW, ACT and VIC, with a focus on identifying client needs and providing a high level of client service and satisfaction.
- Ensure sensitive, responsive program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Provide leadership of disability services and ensure sensitive, responsive service delivery.
- Coordinate activities of the programs to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Report on program activities, progress, status, outputs against targets for management and funding bodies.
Your Required Skills
- Experience in managing support workers - mentoring and developing their potential.
- Experience working with people with disabilities as well as carers and families.
- In-depth understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and MyAged Care processes and systems, billing/claiming and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Well versed in Change Management.
- Experience working with Complex Cases.
Package - $82,000 plus super, plus vehicle available during work hours.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to make your mark in a progressive non-profit organisation, where you will be offered a supportive, autonomous and flexible working environment!