- Help translate evidence into policy and practice
- Embrace your passion
- Come to Canberra!
My client is a key element of the Australian Government's $200 million Boosting Dementia Research Initiative. Collaborating internationally with the best medical researchers and health professionals they translate evidence into policy and practice.
The opportunity is now available for a Projects Management professional to be based in Canberra to plan, track and coordinate their multiple projects, programs and budgets, reporting and controlling activity within this lean organisation. They seek a positive short and long term impact on the lives of Australians with dementia, their families and carers.
You will act as the first point of contact for a range of projects.
Key to this role:
- Proven program management skills and experience including research, analysis, planning, organisational and time management.
- Excellent administrative skills, with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies.
- Numeracy skills together with experience in controlling income/expenditure for reconciliation/budget tracking, and managing invoice payments and purchases for a project.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders across a federated structure or similarly complex organisational structure.
Tight, dynamic and passionate. Every day is unique as it is exciting! All in!
They want to meet someone just like them - driven!
- The Projects & Reporting Officer will prepare and coordinate briefings and reports involving complex issues; provide assistance with research around policies, priorities and strategies.
- You will be involved in providing support developing business cases for major initiatives.
- Maintenance of project planning material including preparing status reports, documenting project timelines, tracking activities and highlighting milestones using appropriate tools.
- Contribute to the execution of projects, including planning and scheduling meetings, coordinating attendees, preparing documentation and engaging with contractors.
- Provide support for the development of business cases, project plans, service delivery, and progress and audit reports.
- Coordinate research project data to enable research projects to meet their defined objectives.
- Provide financial information to management, monitor project budgets, identify problems including actual and forecasted costs/revenue, profitability and resource planning.
Salary range up to $82,000 plus super incl salary packaging tax benefits.