Maurice Zeffert Home has been regarded as a premium residential aged care facility and retirement village in Perth for decades. We continually strive to meet the high expectations of our residents by providing exceptional services and programs. We take tremendous pride in our skilfully trained, exceptional care team and professional staff.
We are currently seeking 2 Enrolled Nurses on a job share arrangement with a rotating roster working, Mon- Fri 3.00pm - 9.30pm and 7.30am - 3.30pm on the weekends between the two.
The successful candidates will work under the direction of a registered nurse and care coordinators. They will be required to work closely with the care staff, our residents and their families in providing holistic and individualised clinical care to our residents by encouraging independence & promoting choice in accordance with the resident’s care plan.
- Must have current registration with the Australian Health Professional Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Experience in working in a Residential Aged Care Facility
- Experience in a support role and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to inclusively to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Demonstrate ability to assess, implement and evaluate resident care needs
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and Accreditation
- Knowledge of and experience in ACFI (Aged Care Funding Instrument)
- A commitment to a person-centred practice in undertaking work and willingness to ongoing learning and development in adopting the approach
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months) or willingness to obtain one
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Competitive rates
- Generous salary packaging up to $15,900 per year
- Annual flu vaccination program and health insurance discount
- Professional development opportunities
- Free on-site parking