- Full time position
- Work for an organisation that is leading edge in Clinical Excellence
- Provide crucial individual and group outreach support in a rewarding role
- Enjoy benefits including salary packaging in addition to your competitive salary
- Receive 5 additional Wellbeing days
About the role:
At Lives Lived Well, we are looking for an individual who will deliver integrated individual counselling and case management and group programs to clients, within an evidence based framework.
The role is ongoing and will be provided with great internal support from an enthusiastic Team Leader and another AOD Counsellor Case Manager.
The base salary range for this role is $69,390 - 74,790 per annum + super (9.5%) + salary packaging
If you are interested in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a counselling, social work, mental health
- Experience in counselling in a one on one environment and group setting
- Demonstrated experience in group facilitation and presentation
- Demonstrated understanding of drug and alcohol treatment issues particularly in an outreach setting
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work with a broad and diverse range of people including health professionals, treatment agencies, government and non-government organisations and policy makers
- Current Drivers Licence
- NSW Working with Children Check (or able to apply for one)
What do we offer:
At Lives Lived Well want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- 5 wellbeing days off each year
- Salary Packaging to increase your take home pay
- Both Internal and External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- Flexible work arrangements would be considered