- Fixed term, part-time (30.4 hours per week), 12 month contract
- Newly created role
- Make the role your own
- Great team environment
- Use your Registered Nurse (RN) qualification and coordination skills
About the role
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the HCP Program, leading its development, growth and financial viability in accordance with relevant government guidelines, legislation and Footprints policies. The Coordinator will also have primary responsibility for nursing services, providing direct services to Footprints clients and supervising the Enrolled Nurse/s (EN) who provide direct nursing support to clients in the Aged Care Services (ACS) Program.
- A Bachelor Degree in Nursing, with relevant current registration under the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA), together with significant experience in case management and multi-disciplinary team work in aged care or health care settings.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with older people from diverse and complex backgrounds, including people with chronic health conditions, mental illness, dementia and people with a disability and their carers/families, using an enablement, restorative and wellbeing framework.
- Confidence to engage and motivate consumers, families and stakeholders, effectively manage employees, promote change and contribute positively to workplace culture.
- Experience/knowledge of HCP Program and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and aged care legislation.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy particularly in relation to data analysis and professional report writing.
A full position description is available below.