Jigsaw is a leading social enterprise that provides document and data management services to corporate and government organisations.
Using the latest systems and technologies, Jigsaw provides on-site and off-site services to transform our client’s physical records to digital, driving accessibility, security and efficiency benefits.
As a social business, Jigsaw not only delivers commercial benefits but also social benefits through the training and employment of people with disability.
The position of Business Lead is responsible for the high quality and timely completion of Jigsaw’s business contracts. Business Leads manage their assigned team to deliver on monthly contract deadlines, produce high-quality work that exceeds client requirements and provide regular communication to the Account Manager for live and completed contracts.
Business Leads manage and track the performance and development of their assigned Paid Trainees in line with Jigsaw’s workforce values and the individuals' career goals.
- Effectively manage and deliver upon the business contracts
- Manage the team and resources in order to achieve consistent, timely and high-quality delivery of all contracts to the Account Manager
- Provide the team with the training, process documents, and resources required in order for them to complete business contracts and hit set KPIs
- Take ultimate responsibility for the quality and quantity of work completed by the team
- Track & maintain detailed records of all business contracts, and of productivity & accuracy across the team
- Maintain detailed records for each business contract assigned to the team (specifications, status, location of boxes)
- Maintain an effective and professional communication channel with the Account Manager, staying abreast of all contract deadlines and specifications, and reporting to the Account Manager about challenges, risks, ideas, and progress on contracts
- Collaborate with other Business Leads and Account Manager to ensure consistency across teams and in order to ensure the constant development of business processes and procedures
Manage paid trainees
- Support & manage the performance of Paid Trainees in line with business contracts and targets
- Foster the skill development of Paid Trainees, seeking to build their awareness of their abilities; and working to identify challenges and to build strategies to overcome them
- Work with Paid Trainees to develop their individual employment goals and foster their progression towards them
- Lead the team in building a culture that aligns to Jigsaw’s core values of reliability, professionalism & independence
Effectively maintain the zone
- Maintain the look and feel of the zone, ensuring office furniture is kept clean, neat, and tidy
- Maintain functionality of all equipment & software within the zone, and promptly report issues to Account Manager
- Maintain safety of the zone, ensuring adherence to Jigsaw’s health & safety policies & procedures, identifying & reporting risks promptly, and taking overall responsibility for the safety of everyone within the zone.
- Treat physical and digital records with the utmost respect and ensure they are managed in a safe, secure manner, maintaining client confidentiality.
Jigsaw offers a new and innovative approach to the challenge of supporting people with disability to enter or re-enter the workforce.
The revelation at the heart of the Jigsaw model is very simple: people prepare best for work in work.
As a result, we have built the Jigsaw model on the foundation of a working, sustainable social enterprise; a genuine business, which acts as a training ground, serves as an employer, and truly prepares participants for mainstream work. Jigsaw’s services are digitisation and information management, and to date, we have worked with over 50 corporate and government clients.
Check us out at https://fightingchance.org.au/jigsaw/.