- Are you a passionate remote GP looking for a change of pace?
- Do you have amazing skills and knowledge to share?
- Can you see yourself immersed in community and improving health outcomes?
Don't wait Apply Now and start your new adventure!
Rural Workforce Agency Northern Territory (RWA NT) are partnering with Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation (Miwatj) to find a remote GP to join their committed team in Ramininging Northern Territory.
Miwatj Health's mission is to improve the health and well-being of residents of the communities of East Arnhem Land through the delivery of appropriate and comprehensive primary health care.
Being successful in the role of General Practitioner, you will be able to provide excellent medical services by managing acute and chronic conditions with a multidisciplinary approach. You will be able to experience health conditions, you may not have experienced in any other location, expand your clinical, cultural knowledge and existing skills, whilst delivering your best health care.
- Work to improve the standard of primary health care in East Arnhem
- Actively participate in the daily clinical and health promotional
- Have timely intervention in acute medical problems
- Participate in rostered clinics and outreach services such as, Chronic Conditions and Child Health
- Full working rights within Australia
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM with AHPRA Specialist Registration
- Extensive experience in General Practice and a commitment to improve Aboriginal health
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, values and beliefs
- Experience working in a remote Aboriginal community
- Ability to speak an Aboriginal language or knowledge of traditional kinship systems operating in the region, highly regarded but not essential
- Current Police Records Clearance
- Current Working with Children Clearance
- Current manual Driver's License
For more detailed information, please contact Barbara for a Position Description.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent salary and salary sacrificing options
- Subsidised accommodation
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Relocation options to eligible candidates
- Retention bonuses for 1, 2- and 3 or more-years employment
- Qualify for financial incentives through the The Workforce Incentive Program (WIP)
- Opportunity to explore Arnhem Land and experience amazing scenic wonders
- Potential eligibility for support and financial assistance through RWA NT
Are you thinking this role was made for me? We want to hear from you!
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.