- Are you an experienced Cardiac Educator?
- Do you have a strong desire to improve the health of cardiac patients?
- Can you see yourself immersed in delivering cardiac education for better health outcomes?
This is your new role!
Rural workforce Agency are partnering with Healthy Living NT to find an experienced Cardiac Educator to join their passionate team in Alice Springs and Darwin locations.
Healthy Living NT are committed to provide Rehabilitation services to enhance the well-being of all people with cardiac conditions and other related conditions.
As the successful Cardiac Educator, your objective will be to deliver cardiac education services within the Alice Springs hospital or for the Darwin role, in Royal Darwin and Darwin Private hospitals. You will coordinate, manage and conduct the urban cardiac rehabilitation program and assist in the delivery of ongoing education for clients with cardiac disease in remote and regional areas of the NT.
- Act as a resource person to other health professionals by delivering informal and formal education services
- Participate in educational programs for cardiac rehabilitation in the community
- Support clients in the development of their individualised cardiac rehabilitation plan
- Deliver educational programs to health professionals to increase their cardiac education and rehabilitation knowledge, skills and service delivery
For more detailed information, please contact Barbara for a Position Description.
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in cardiac nursing and providing cardiac rehabilitation services
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate health promotion and educational programs
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to participate in a small multidisciplinary team within a cross cultural environment
- Post graduate nursing qualifications in cardiac or critical care, highly regarded
What's In It For You?
- Excellent salary and salary sacrificing options
- 0.8 up to full time opportunity
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Relocation assistance to eligible candidates
- Work with a committed team of health professionals
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work in remote communities and utilise your skills and experience
- Discover amazing natural wonders and locations steeped in history