- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- 60% discount on childcare fees for Uniting employees
Do you want to work for a company that is compassionate, bold, imaginative and respectful, where we work as a team to deliver the best experiences and outcomes for children, families and educators?
Come and join our ever-growing team of OSHC educators.
As an OSHC educator you will:
- Provide nurturing care for school aged children.
- Ensure safe, secure and welcoming environment.
- Create fun recreational and education experiences that are inclusive for all to enjoy.
- Maintain positive working relationships with your team members.
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families.
- Opportunity to attend fun excursions during vacation care.
- Feel excited to come to work to make a difference in the lives of children in our care.
- Receive on the job training and support from your nominated supervisor and fellow OSHC educators.
View the full position description here.
About the opportunity
- We are currently hiring for a part-time Educator role in the Bagdad area.
- You are enthusiastic, engaging approach to childcare, with the ability to form positive relationships with children and team members.
- The ability to work with your OSHC Service Leader and team to plan and implement a fun, safe and engaging program that adheres to our laws, regulations and learning frameworks.
- Current or willingness to obtain first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certificates.
- You hold or a willingness to obtain a valid Working with Vulnerable People Card.
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below.
- Cover letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages).
Get in touch
For more information regarding this role, please contact Kate Wiseman, Operations and Development Manager Early Learning Tasmania at [email protected], using the subject line: Outside School Hours Care Educator - Bagdad enquiry via EthicalJobs, or 0488 237 275 during business hours.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: vt.uniting.org.
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.