Are you looking for a rewarding career or your next challenge?
Join a team who are passionate about helping people gain employment. As an Employment Partner in our Workforce Australia (WFA) team, you will create opportunities for people helping them become work ready and find suitable and sustainable employment. By providing outstanding customer service, mentorship, relationship building and sales development, you will enrich our customers’ lives by supporting them into long-term employment.
Why should you join WISE Employment?
- Excellent salary package including base salary, superannuation, not-for-profit salary packaging (tax savings), a company laptop & iPhone and more
- A thriving organisation that genuinely cares for its people, our customers and the community at large
- Fantastic reward and recognition initiatives and ongoing learning and development (inc. full training upon commencement)
- Access to a generous range of employee benefits, including an annual Diversity Day, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and various healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Access to exclusive benefits and discounts from leading retailers
- Recognised as a "Top 30 Most Inclusive Employer 2022/2023" by Diversity Council Australia
In this role, you will:
- Develop strong rapport to understand your participants' needs, interests, skills and experience
- Increase your participants' employability through training and other support services
- Source employment opportunities through networking and sales strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with potential employers and community organisations
- Assist with participants’ resumes, job applications and interview preparations
- Identify and assess barriers towards employment and create solutions to support them at work and ongoing
- Create job plans with the participant to support clear pathways into employment
What will you bring to the role?
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed planning, coordination, and time management skills, along with attention to detail
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Interest in sales and marketing techniques
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new computer systems
- You will thrive on our key attributes of Customer Centricity, Curiosity, Resilience, Adaptability, Creativity and a Growth Mindset while supporting a diverse range of clients in environments they are passionate about
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (preferred but not essential)
- Full Australian working rights, ability to satisfy national police check and Working with Children Check requirements
- Current driver’s license where required
About WISE Employment
Celebrating 30 years in the employment services industry, WISE Employment is a not-for-profit organisation that is committed to providing quality employment, training and support to the disadvantaged members of our community, the long-term unemployed and people with disability. We aim to inspire, transform and empower people by connecting them with employers who care. WISE also operates two highly successful socially inclusive social enterprises along with a range of other programs and services aligned to the needs of the community.
Please visit our careers page, www.wiseemployment.com.au/careers-at-wise, to find out more about WISE.
Are you ready to Apply?
Please click the "Apply Now" button and submit a current resume and cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the above-specified requirements.
If you have accessibility requirements or require an adjustment to participate in our recruitment and selection process, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected] using the subject line: Employment Partner - Workforce Australia - Armadale enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Here at WISE Employment, we actively encourage and welcome candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, candidates with a disability, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and First Nation and Torres Strait Islander candidates.