Are you looking for a rewarding career or your next challenge?
Join a team who are passionate about helping people gain employment. We are seeking motivated, dynamic people to express their interest in being part of our team as a Business Manager within our Disability Employment Services (DES) Team.
- Manage all operational aspects of the business, including service delivery and contract management
- Guide and mentor a team to achieve projected employment outcomes
- Develop and manage budgets to forecast and deliver business performance
- Develop networks and build relationships with businesses and the community to increase employment and training opportunities for our customers
- Establish strategies to increase market awareness of WISE services
Why should you join WISE Employment?
- Competitive salary package including base salary, superannuation, not-for-profit salary packaging, company laptop & iPhone
- Join a growing organisation that genuinely cares for its people, our customers and the community at large.
- Reward and recognition initiatives and ongoing learning and development (inc. full training upon start)
- Access to a diverse range of employee benefits, including an annual Diversity Day, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and various healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Access to exclusive benefits and discounts from leading retailers
What will you bring to the role?
- At least three years of leadership and management experience
- Experience within the employment services industry (highly desirable)
- A tertiary qualification in a related field preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed planning and coordination skills
- Negotiation, conflict management and mediation skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- You will thrive on our key attributes of Customer Centricity, Curiosity, Resilience, Adaptability, Creativity and a Growth Mindset
- Computer literate and an ability to work towards KPIs
- Full Australian working rights, ability to satisfy national police check, and Working with Children Check requirements
- Current driver’s license
About WISE Employment:
Celebrating 30 years in the employment services industry, WISE Employment is a not-for-profit organisation that is committed to providing quality employment, training and support to the disadvantaged members of our community, the long-term unemployed and people with disability. We aim to inspire, transform and empower people by connecting them with employers who care. WISE also operates two highly successful socially inclusive social enterprises along with a range of other programs and services aligned to the needs of the community.
Please visit our careers page www.wiseemployment.com.au/careers-at-wise to find out more about WISE.
Are you ready to Apply?
Please submit a current resume and cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the above-specified requirements.
If you have accessibility requirements or require an adjustment to participate in our recruitment and selection process, please contact our recruitment team via email [email protected] using the subject line: Business Manager - Disability Employment Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Here at WISE Employment, we actively encourage and welcome candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, candidates with a disability, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and First Nation and Torres Strait Islander candidates.