- Contract Type: Full time
- Location: Kingswood, NSW (hybrid opportunities may be considered upon application in line with our Work from Home Policy).
- Remuneration: From $75,262 to $78,924* (potential maximum grossed up salary equivalent $83,637 - $87,299**).
*Dependant on skills and experience.
**Based on NFP salary packaging tax benefits (which may be subject to criteria).
The Program Administrator is responsible for providing professional, high level executive secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Manager as required.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an effective communicator who can build relationships and maintain confidentiality. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional time management skills with the ability to adapt and adjust priorities as required.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities will vary and may include diary and email management, correspondence, committee support, meeting coordination and preparation, travel arrangements, managing enquiries and a range of other ad hoc duties.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administration professional to bring their strong support skills to an organisation that is working to improve the health outcomes for people in our community.
- Substantial experience in the provision of high-level administrative support, including agenda preparation, minute taking, preparing correspondence, reports, and dissemination of information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
- The ability to analyse and respond promptly to requests, and act as the first point of contact between key stakeholders and the Executive Manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively and liaise with a range of people from diverse organisation and professional levels whilst maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in supporting the Executive Manager.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills with the ability to respond flexibly as required.
- Proven ability to utilise information technology tools in particular the Microsoft Suite to an intermediate level.
About the Organisation
We are an organisation with a great workplace culture and a vision to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in our community. Our annual, independent staff surveys for the last 5 years have rated us as a 'truly great' place to work.
- We are a TEAM of like-minded professionals who share the same values.
- We are committed to the improved health and wellbeing of the people in our community.
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Wentworth Healthcare offers additional benefits to our employees, these include:
- Hybrid opportunities may be considered in line with our Work from Home Policy.
- Not for profit Salary Packaging taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment (which may be subject to criteria).
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave (in addition to 20 days Annual leave).
- Up to 2 days Family and Community Leave and 1 day Wellbeing Leave per annum (in addition to 10 days Sick/Personal Leave).
- Generous support toward professional development.
- Free onsite parking.
- Modern, innovative office building with ample natural light and surrounded by landscaped parkland.
For more information about Wentworth Healthcare, please see here.
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' to review the Position Description and apply.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your answers to the selection requirements (specified above)
- Applicants who do not apply via the above specified method will not be considered.
- Applications will only be considered if they address the selection criteria.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia (VEVO checks will be conducted to confirm your eligibility to work in Australia).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment agencies please.
- As part of our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, Wentworth Healthcare strongly encourages all employees to be vaccinated.
- A selection panel will assess your application against the criteria stated above.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.
Position descriptions are attached below.