About Wayside Chapel
Since 1964, Wayside Chapel (Wayside) in Kings Cross has been a source of unconditional love, care, and support for those in need. Operating under the Love Over Hate banner, our programs and services aim to provide essential health, welfare, social, and recreational support to the most marginalised members of our community. Every year, thousands of individuals seek assistance at our Kings Cross and Bondi centres to access these vital services. Our mission is to foster an inclusive community, eliminating the divide between 'us and them,' and offering a safe haven for people from all walks of life.
About this Position
The Recruitment Coordinator role provides end-to-end recruitment support for vacancies across Wayside, including frontline and back office recruitment.
Reporting to the People Operations & Partnering Manager this role helps us identify, attract and match talented individuals to rewarding careers with Wayside in line with our mission of creating a community with no ‘us and them’.
- Support the P&C team in the delivery of end-to-end recruitment services across Wayside, providing recruitment services including drafting and posting advertisement, conducting phone screens and scheduling interviews
- Management of the recruitment database
- Guiding candidates through Wayside selection process and creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Ensuring equality and diversity is celebrated, inclusive and considered as part of all decisions taken Prepare new employment contracts and complete pre-employment checks, including WWCC, Criminal record checks and references
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new starters
- Ensure that Wayside meets immigration law obligations by conducting visa checks via VEVO for all new staff, record related documentation
- Minimum of 1 year’s end-to-end recruitment experience (internal or agency)
- Highly developed abilities in relationship building and customer service skills at all organisational levels
- Strong coordination skills supportive of a multi-tasking environment
- Strong MS Office skills and experience using a candidate CRM or HRIS (ideally Employment Hero)
- Additional generalist human resources experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Degree or Diploma qualification in Human Resources would be beneficial but not essential
- High-level problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues or problems and recommend strategies, ideas and opportunities for resolving them
What’s in it for you?
- Five week’s Annual Leave
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- $15,9000 of your annual salary tax-free through generous NFP salary packaging
- Flexible/hybrid working option
To apply, please follow the link. Include your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivations and relevant experience.
For more information, please contact Caitlin Cooper, People Operations & Partnering Manager via [email protected] using the subject line: Recruitment Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
The successful applicant will require two COVID-19 vaccinations and a booster. An offer will be subject to a police clearance and Working with Children check clearance.