- Salary between $35.50/hr - $52.75/hr (depending on quals and experience) + RDO's + Super + Salary packaging
- Pay less tax - the maximum amount of not-for-profit (NFP) salary packaging available up to $18,550 per year
- Working full-time 40 hours per week (flexible hours from 8am to 3:30pm)
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, driven, and experienced leader to become a Service Director/Nominated Supervisor who has strong leadership, excellent communication skills, and to provide strategic leadership to the Murwillumbah Preschool!
What you will be doing in this role
In this role, you will need the ability to inspire, motivate, lead and maintain a positive learning culture for our dedicated and longstanding team of families and educators.
Your work will include:
- Overseeing the operations of the service including ability to read and understand a budget and the Financial report and contribute to the major line items in the budget when developing the budget for the financial year
- Leading, guiding and supporting a team which provides quality education and care to children
- Developing positive and collaborative relationships that support children, their families and community
- Providing consistent and visible leadership in WH&S behaviours and actions within the team
- Leading the development and evaluation and continuous improvements to the service
- Ensuring the Centre maintains Quality Assurance accreditation
- Providing and maintaining a safe and supportive work environment that is inclusive of all staff
- Continuously fostering a good relationship with the local church.
Who we are looking for
- ACECQA assessed Early Childhood Teacher Bachelor's degree qualification
- Previous experience in a leadership role as Centre Director
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and communication skills
- Ability to establish, foster and nurture collaborative partnerships with families, our local communities and the church
- Excellent knowledge of the NQS, EYLF and teaching pedagogy
- Experience with the quality assessment process by the NSW Department of Education
- Current first aid certificate or willingness to obtain one
- Demonstrated understanding of governance principles and ability to model best practice.
Benefits & Culture
- Ongoing training & development
- Career opportunities
- Corporate Discounts
- $500 referral bonus
- Salary packaging entitlements of up to $15,900 per year + $2650 meal and entertainment card
Uniting Preschool Murwillumbah, operates during school terms and our warm and welcoming service offers stimulating indoor and outdoor environments. Our programs designed to inspire your child’s desire to learn, embracing purposeful play and group activities that encourage their curiosity, confidence, creativity and self-expression.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
- Reference Checks
How to Apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the 'Apply Now' button, fill out your details and submit.
Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing.
We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.