- Senior Business Analyst - HRIS (Full Time, 12-month Fixed-Term Contract)
- Parramatta CBD as a base - Hybrid model
- Start Date: December 2023
Are you a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with a passion for optimising HR processes and driving impactful change? Uniting NSW.ACT is seeking a talented professional to join our team on a full-time, 12-month fixed-term contract as a Senior Business Analyst for our HRIS project. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a significant project that aims to transform our HR functions and enhance our overall business efficiency.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be a key player in our HRIS implementation project team. Leveraging your advanced analytical skills, strategic leadership, and extensive experience, you will collaborate with key stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and a team of business analysts. Your primary responsibilities will include comprehensive process mapping, acting as a mentor to the project's Business Analysts, and ensuring a seamless implementation of the Ceridian Dayforce HRIS suite.
- Process Mapping and Analysis: Utilise advanced process mapping techniques to analyze current and future state HR processes, identifying inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- HR Technologies Expertise: Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR Technologies, specifically the functionalities, features, and configuration options of Ceridian Dayforce.
- Requirements Gathering: Employ strong skills in gathering and documenting detailed business and system requirements, translating business needs into actionable system configurations.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Excel in communication and collaboration, facilitating effective interaction with key stakeholders, project teams, technical teams, HR, and department heads.
- Communication and Collaboration: Effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal HRIS implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Project Management or Business Analyst Qualification: or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of experience: in Projects as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Highly service-oriented with proficiency in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Relationship Management: Proven skills in relationship management and influencing.
- Passion for Social Change: Demonstrated commitment to contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged.
- Complex Organisational Skills: Ability to navigate and manage through influence within a large and complex organisation.
- HRIS Implementation: Experience implementing a HRIS/Core platform within a large (2,000+ headcount) and complex organisation.
Senior Business Analyst PD Ceridian Dayforce.
If you are ready to make a significant impact, drive positive change, and play a pivotal role in transforming our HR functions, we invite you to apply. Join Uniting NSW.ACT and be part of a dynamic team committed to creating a positive impact on our community.
How to Apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit.
Benefits of working at Uniting
You will be part of a fun and friendly supportive team, feel valued and work in a fast-paced environment for a progressive organisation. Uniting is in a phase of growth and transformation; the latter may lead to an opportunity to grow with us!
- NFP salary packaging ($18,550 as a tax-free benefit)
- Genuine flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to work regularly from home
- Supportive, collaborative, passionate and connected team environment.
- Ongoing Professional development
- Employee discounts and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave