- This new role is to commence in Jan 2024 and can be flexible with location base, Full time, starting $59K
- Job no: TEYDM
We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Can be based from Lilyfield NSW OR Coorparoo QLD
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- WFH/Hybrid on certain days
- Excellent Base Salary plus Super
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12-month period (pro rata entitlement if part-time)
- Flexible supportive team environment
- Excellent training & development
Provide administrative support to NDIS Rostering/Logistics & NDIS teams and assist with NDIS client funding and claims record management to create a better experience for our participants and staff.
- Assist the NDIS Team Manager to prepare NDIS service agreements
- Assist the Rostering and Logistics Team with setting up and checking NDIS claims
- Assist the NDIS Team Manager with monitoring client NDIA funding and producing reports as required
- Data entry
- General administration
- Understand and follow Stride’s policies and procedures
- Other duties relevant to the position as required
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma qualifications in a related discipline
- Experience using client management systems
- Demonstrated computer knowledge with skill in Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Ideally have Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) particularly in relation to plan funding
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with attention to detail
- Solution-focused style and approach
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and stakeholder focus
- Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to professional development and continuous improvement
- Must be eligible to apply/currently hold a Blue Card/WWCC
- Must hold/be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions and is in accordance with Stride policy. As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with this policy requirement.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, please attach a copy of your Resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Applications will be viewed upon receipt.