We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Based in our Head Office at Lilyfield or our State Office in Brisbane (some remote working also available)
- Permanent fulltime but may consider 4 days part time
- Excellent Base salary plus Super
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Paid parental leave
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12 month period (pro rata entitlement if part-time)
- Excellent training & career development
About the role:
- Support the review and implementation of our organisation-wide Outcomes Framework that enables the collection, analysis, reporting and practical use of evidence of our impact
- Assist Service Teams with ongoing outcomes measurement collection, analysis and reporting with evidence that is in line with global best practice
- Support the development of outcomes reporting to management, leadership and the Board
- Assist with the design and support the implementation of our Evaluation Plan. This may include the identification, management and review of potential research project partnerships
- Conduct the day-to-day tasks associated with evidence and evaluation including the collection and entering of data and data analysis
- Maintain project management processes to ensure that any research partnerships are conducted in accordance with the research protocol and ethics requirements
- Produce insightful reports about service impact and consumer outcomes to inform service design and continuous improvement
- You may have other responsibilities assigned by your manager from time to time to assist Stride
- Post-graduate research qualifications in mental health
- 2-3 years+ supporting research, evaluation & outcomes measurement
- Experience in research (qualitative and/ or quantitative) and use of data analysis software (e.g., SPSS, NVivo)
- Experience in mental health of children, mental health of young people and/or persistent mental illness and complex needs
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic research methodologies, and to conduct quantitative and/ or qualitative data analysis
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skill
- Ability to work autonomously, with supervision, and as part of a team
- Highly proficient computer skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills, as well as the ability to work to timeframes, meet deadlines, and work in challenging situations
- An ability to communicate, negotiate and work with a wide range of staff including clinical & non-clinical
- Must be eligible to apply/currently hold a Blue Card/WWCC/WWVP and any other compliance checks
- Must hold/be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions and is in accordance with Stride policy. As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with this policy requirement.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.
For queries email [email protected] using the subject line: Evaluation and Evidence Manager - Sydney / Brisbane enquiry via EthicalJobs.