Who are we?
Richmond Wellbeing is a leading mental health services provider, working with individuals on their road to recovery. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Recovery Worker to be based at our Queens Park site.
About the role!
You will be responsible for supporting and enabling consumers to confidently embark on a journey of recovery and to attain the kind of life they desire.
Your other main responsibilities include:
- Develop and review recovery plans
- Provide holistic services that focus on total wellbeing, including physical health, and according to the six Mental Health Outcome Areas
- Assist Recovery Support Workers with the implementation of actions towards goals as identified on the consumer’s recovery plan
- Attend appropriate clinical, administrative and interagency meetings as required
- Provide specialist AOD support to residents and other staff
This role is full time (75 hours per fortnight).
Who are you!
To be successful you will have the following key attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in social work, AOD counselling, psychology, OT, health or other relevant human services discipline
- Experience working in a residential service and delivering AOD services and support
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment, promoting total wellbeing and holistic health services
- Lived experience of mental health recovery or as family members of people with a lived experience of recovery (is desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate authenticity, genuineness and congruence, empathy, trustworthiness, curiosity and flexibility
- Trauma-informed practice skills and understanding of the impact of trauma
- Ability to facilitate personal and emotional recovery
Why Work for Richmond Wellbeing?
Besides providing high-quality training and salary packaging, we also offer:
- Not for profit salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible and friendly team environment
To view the position description, please visit https://www.rw.org.au/join-us/.