Are you passionate about youth mental health?
Are you a proactive, lateral thinker with outstanding relationship and administration skills?
Apply now for this exciting, newly created position supporting our Fundraising team to secure financial and in-kind partnerships for Raise Foundation.
- Work in a dynamic and passionate team committed to enabling the delivery of our best practice youth mentoring programs across Australia
- This is a hybrid, permanent full time role with competitive salary and benefits (part time will be considered for suitable candidates).
At Raise we exist to help young people. We do one thing, and we do it really well – youth mentoring.
Our best-practice, school-based program is proven to make positive and sustained change. Mentoring empowers young people to be resilient, connected and hopeful for the future. We match trained and trustworthy volunteers with teenagers who would benefit most from an independent, caring adult who is there to listen and show up, just for them.
Our early intervention youth mentoring program is currently in over 200 high schools across Australia. This translates to over 2,500 young people matched with a qualified mentor.
Join our village of passionate people who care deeply about young people and making a positive impact through mentoring. Enjoy a flexible, collaborative work environment, where you can make a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There are four key deliverables for this position:
- Conduct research, both reactively and proactively, on individuals, trusts, foundations, and corporate organisations
- Actively support the identification and verification of new prospects discovered through database searches, publicly available information and other proactive resources
- Enhance the supporter and prospect data in CRM with updated career, wealth, relationship, social and other information
- Deliver research briefings and profiles to Partnerships, Business Development Managers and other relevant team members
- Working closely with Head of Partnerships and Business Development developing and implementing pipeline processes to ensure the team are on track, helping to identify opportunities and risks
- Managing our CRM to ensure all information is up to date, creating reports and supporting the team with invoicing and receipting requests
- First point of contact for inbound leads and enquiries
- Relationship managing some of our smaller partners as and when required
- Manages, develops and continuously improves the corporate mentor process with exceptional customer service to our partners
- Helping to create pitch and proposal documents
- Managing all partnerships collateral to ensure its up to date, creating documents in Canva, powerpoint as and when required
- Working closely with the marketing team to update collateral, create new content as and when required
- Works with Head of Partnerships, Business Development and Philanthropy to create a calendar and deliver various promotional and engagement events for corporate partnerships and philanthropy
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- A genuine interest in working with and supporting people,
- Prior experience in a sales / fundraising role,
- Prior experience driving new initiatives and processes from inception to completion
- Outstanding administration skills with solid administration and reporting expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Highly organised, problem solver, keen to use data to make informed decisions and suggestions,
- Capability to represent Raise to Corporate, Philanthropy, Community, Government partners
- Completion of Raise selection process including Youth Safety Checks, must hold a current Working with Children (Employee) Check and National Crime Check,
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office365, CRM (Salesforce), and cloud-based systems (One Drive).
At Raise, we have six values that express our shared understanding of what we believe, how we would like others to see our personality, what we aspire to as an organisation, and how we aim to behave:
Be Courageous – we are imaginative, driven, progressive, confident
Show Heart – we are kind, passionate, sincere, empathetic
Give Respect – we believe in acceptance, equity, inclusivity
Apply Integrity – we operate with authenticity, accountability, transparency
Bring Vitality – we are positive, fun, energetic, inspiring
Deliver Excellence – we are evidence-based, responsive, consistent, experts in our industry
We create safe, inclusive and engaging spaces for young people, our mentors, employees and partners. We do this through our commitment to build and foster an equitable, diverse and inclusive environment for all our people. We welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people who are diverse in gender orientation and sexuality.