The role of the Project Manager, Full-time (Fixed term to 20 December 2024) is to provide high level project management and administrative skills to support the A Better Culture project to cultivate systemic and sustained behavioural change across the healthcare sector.
- Provide comprehensive project and administration expertise for the A Better Culture project to plan, execute, and monitor project activities.
- Effectively lead a small team to meet project deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project tasks are completed efficiently and within the specified deadlines.
- Development and maintenance of project schedules and timeframes.
- Develop, monitor and maintain project plans, budgets and expenditures, and timesheets.
- Develop documentation including communications, reports, proposals, agendas, recommendations, policies, processes, evaluations, information/materials and resources to support the deliverables of the project.
- Undertake data analysis, reviews, investigations and reporting, utilising analytical skills to enable fact-based decisions.
- Engage and consult with stakeholders including subject matter experts, Trainees, Fellows and staff of all specialist medical colleges, committees, and other external vendors for successful project outcomes.
- At the conclusion of the project, undertake evaluation under the direction of the Chief Executive, to assess the extent to which objectives have been met.
- Other duties as required.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant experience in project management, administration, communications and marketing and with a proven ability to support delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Highly developed strategic marketing, communications, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience developing and producing content for various media (print, video, web).
- Ability to exercise high levels of autonomy, while at the same time working effectively in a team-based environment.
- High capacity for multi-tasking, prioritisation and managing competing deadlines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
Please refer to the position description attached below which outlines the key selection criteria for this role.
To be considered, applications must include your current CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria. If you do not respond to the selection criteria, your application may not be considered.
Direct all queries to Dr Jillann Farmer, Chief Executive Officer, A Better Culture: [email protected] using the subject line: Project Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.