About Presbyterian Aged Care:
Presbyterian Aged Care is one of Australia’s most experienced and trusted providers of aged care services. We’ve been trusted to care for older Australians for over 75 years. Our primary aim is to deliver the highest possible quality of life for older Australians.
About the role:
PAC has an opportunity for a self-motivated Registered Nurse to join our supportive team on a casual basis. The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA and have demonstrated commitment and dedication to providing the highest quality care and services. You will conduct in home-assessments and quality clinical care to consumers living at home.
The successful candidate will be required to cover the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Picton areas.
- Assist in the development of Person centred care plans including review and evaluation within the required time frame as identified by Home Care team
- Perform comprehensive assessment of consumer care needs in collaboration with the Home Care team
- Provide specialised nursing care as per consumer care needs
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in consumer conditions and ensure medical follow up as clinically indicated
- Assist in competency testing programs for care staff, as required
- Ensure that all relevant clinical care policies and procedures reflect and align with PAC Policy guidelines and protocols.
- Apply sound knowledge of wound, pain, palliative, hydration, nutrition, dementia care management, advance care directives, pressure area prevention, chronic and complex care management in accordance with best practice guidelines
- Compassionate and want to make a difference to the lives of others
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driver’s licence and own a motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance
Life at PAC:
As an employee at PAC, you are rewarded and recognised for your work, and you'll have access to a range of perks and benefits. Some benefits include:
- Not-for-profit salary package benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most trusted aged care providers