- .4FTE - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Come and join a team of highly skilled, motivated and compassionate professionals.
Permanent Care and Adoptive Families (PCAF) is a not-for-profit member-based organisation representing families formed by Permanent Care, Kinship Care and Adoption in Victoria. Established by parents from this community in 2003, we continue to be guided by the lived experience of our members.PCAF is looking for a creative, experienced and strategic marketer to build awareness of the PCAF brand and purpose whilst increasing revenue through sponsorships and donations.
The position will require:
- Proven experience in brand management and developing high quality promotional material in a not-for-profit organisation.
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns across various platforms including newsletters, website, media/social media, eDMs, and printed publications.
- Experience in conducting market research, understanding latest trends, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and partnership activities.
- Proven experience in raising revenue through attracting sponsorships, donors, and advertising opportunities.
- Tertiary or vocational qualifications in Media, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
* Lived Experience of the Out of Home Care sector would be viewed favourably.
Benefits of working at PCAF
- SCHADS Award level 5.3 plus superannuation.
- Up to three days additional leave over Christmas/New Year period.
- Hybrid, flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and positive work environment.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Attractive not-for-profit salary packaging.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Wendy Mason, CEO: [email protected] using the subject line: Marketing, Sponsorship and Partnerships Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.