What you will do
- Lead an integrated and cohesive team of professionals delivering key support services to Pines Learning in the areas of finance, marketing, IT, HR, business analysis, facilities and administrative areas.
- Support growth across the organisation through networking, research, strategic analysis, assisting with funding submissions and other business development activities as appropriate.
- Lead change and project management activities across the business
- Ensure effective communications functions both within and outside the organisation in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Manage the Pines Learning facilities & assets.
- Drive improvement of business support functions across the organisation to achieve strategic objectives including compliance, continuous improvement, project management, information management, contractor management and business continuity.
- Ensure regulatory compliance within the Corporate Services area.
- Provide regular reports and strategic feedback and input to the Board as required.
What you will bring
- 5+ years’ experience as a Manager Corporate Services leading multi-disciplinary teams, particularly finance and marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of childhood education and care and current adult community education issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management or related
- Qualification and/or experience in project management
- A high level of business acumen
Who you will be
- A strategic thinker
- An inspiring Leader
- Committed to addressing disadvantage and relieving poverty through education
- A great networker
What you will receive
- Great salary with the opportunity for salary packaging
- Opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and caring team
- We encourage you to learn and develop too! (our programs are your programs)
To submit your application, click Apply now.
For further information please contact Sally Brennan, General Manager Pines Learning by email at [email protected], using the subject line: Manager - Corporate Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.