- Part-time (21 hours per week)
- Fixed term until 30th of June 2025 with the possibility of extension.
The Parks Community Network Inc. (Parks) is a for-purpose organisation that has been providing placed based community services for over 28 years.
We deliver services in Fairfield, Liverpool and surrounding local government areas covering families, children, young people, seniors, and financial inclusion services.
About the role
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring consistent high-quality service delivery of family support services in accordance with Funding body requirements and organisational policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining effective, collaborative partnerships and strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders at local levels.
- Ensuring the implementation of funding body and internal requirements such as accurate and timely data collection and performance management.
The organisation provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development.
This role requires:
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Counselling or related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience working alongside families using partnership, strengths-based and family-centred approaches;
- Demonstrated experience in providing early intervention family support services and casework, to families with complex needs, who are socially isolated or disadvantaged, or have experienced domestic violence;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Background communities, families, and other disadvantaged groups;
- Highly developed communication skills including; listening, interpersonal and written.
For further information please ring The Parks Community Network Inc. on 02 9609 7400 or email Natalie Jacobi [email protected], using the subject line: Family Worker enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A full position description is attached below.