Join our team as a Programs Manager, where you'll lead the curation, delivery and management of diverse workshop programs. Ensure seamless coordination by overseeing scheduling, budgeting, and facilitator lifecycle support. Your role involves fostering collaborative relationships with stakeholders (both internal and external) to align services with participant needs and goals. With your expertise in sourcing new facilitators, researching collaborations, and crafting promotional content, you'll drive program success and engagement.
Embrace your passion for quality disability support, utilising innovative solutions and excellent communication to connect with diverse audiences effectively. Your commitment to organisational development and adaptive mindset will optimise program design and delivery. Collaborate with the Head of Services & Operations on reporting and lead ad-hoc projects while supporting the planning and execution of One&All events. This is a diverse, hands-on role that requires a high degree of intelligence, professionalism, adaptability, resilience and energy.
This is a part-time role with the possibility of full-time for the right candidate based in Rosebery, Sydney. One&All strives to achieve a hybrid approach to working where possible.
- Design, curate & manage workshop programs.
- Ensure timely sign-off on new workshop programs & communication of details of new programs to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop & implement program scheduling & backup arrangements.
- Manage budget planning for workshop programs & ensure delivery of programs within approved budgets.
- Provide oversight and support throughout facilitator (paid & volunteer) lifecycle, including onboarding, invoicing, payment, scheduling, management, performance assessment & offboarding.
- Work with Care Manager to ensure coordinated, proactive approach to program service delivery & alignment with participant requirements, goals & outcomes.
- Research potential organisations for workshop collaboration.
- Source new facilitators and programs.
- Oversee creation of content to support promotion of workshop programs (where required & agreed).
- Manage & organise program supplies (storage, materials, stocktaking).
- Provide support as required for identification & execution of initiatives designed to optimise design, management & delivery of workshop programs.
- Assist Head of Services and Operations with reporting as required.
- Lead and provide support to ad-hoc projects under guidance of Head of Services & Operations.
- Support planning and execution of One&All events (where required & agreed).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE + QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience in designing, curating & managing workshop programs.
- Excellent communicator who can engage & build trust with a diverse audience and deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong understanding of customer service.
- Passion for supporting people with disability.
- Innovative mindset, able to come up with creative solutions & implement new ideas.
- Willingness to understand & adapt to business transformation & organisational development.
- Sound administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines & manage competing priorities.
- Prior experience delivering programs at a disability centre or similar would be ideal.