The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in securing funding by researching grant opportunities, managing the grants calendar, and preparing compelling grant applications.
- Research grant funding prospects and develop a customised grants calendar to establish a pipeline of opportunities.
- Coordinate and develop written content for grant applications, ensuring alignment with the organisation's mission and goals.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation to gather necessary information and coordinate responses in a timely manner to meet submission deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting back to funding bodies, applying best practices in supporter recognition.
- Record all grant opportunities comprehensively and accurately.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar grant writing role.
- Strong knowledge of philanthropy, fundraising, and donor-centric care within the mental health and community sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in writing compelling funding proposals.
- Experience in developing and maintaining constructive stakeholder relationships.
- Highly developed organisational and administration skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Initiative and the ability to work productively and proactively in both team and independently, this is a remote role.
To submit your application, click Apply Now.
Neuro Vitality Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.