Nelly's Healing Centre has a small although impactful team and is looking for someone with initiative and strong administration and organisation skills to support us. Whilst this is a preferred Aboriginal identified position, if you meet all of the essential selection criteria, then please apply. Experience in a similar role is essential.
This is a dynamic role that is focused on supporting the CEO, and broader team to achieve their goals. You’ll provide diary and inbox support, planning and administrative duties and be a helping hand to the team where required.
If you are looking to use your skills as a well organised administrative professional with a strong attention to detail and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of Role
Executive Assistant Support:
- Provide executive support to the CEO, including inbox and calendar management
- Assist in requesting meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and tracking action items
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents as required
- Assist with communications, including drafting letters and correspondence
- Anticipating the needs of the CEO finding ways to make their working life easier and more effective.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing emails for the main email account of Nelly's Healing Centre
- Provide administrative support to the team, including ordering stationary, oversee storage and managing Nelly’s office inventory
- Maintain data accuracy in Nelly’s SharePoint Folders and ensure accurate digital filing of all documents
- Manage any travel arrangements for all team members as required, including, booking flights, accommodation etc.
- Support with the onboarding of new staff including setting up and training users in the various systems of Nelly’s Healing Centre
- Act as a representative for Nelly’s Healing Centre’s as directed by the CEO
- Take on ad-hoc tasks as required to support the team to achieve its goals
- Ensure all accounts, invoices etc received by Nelly’s is forwarded to the Accounts person for processing
Essential Selection Criteria - what you must have EXPERIENCE IN!
For this role, we are looking for a self-motivated and collaborative individual with a mix of the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- You have experience in an administration or executive assistant role at a not-for-profit or for-purpose organisation.
- You have confident computer skills using MS Office, SharePoint and ability to learn and become familiar with CRM databases e.g Nelly’s Apricot Database.
- Your warm, friendly, and engaging communication style allows you to confidently communicate with others.
- You are pro-active and take initiative. You have excellent multi-tasking, planning and organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- And finally, you’re excited about our vision of supporting Aboriginal families and would love to play a critical role in a fast-growing not-for-profit.
For all enquiries about this position please contact Helen Eason, the CEO, Nelly’s Healing Centre at [email protected] using the subject line: Team Administrative Assistant enquiry via EthicalJobs or call 0400 468 956.
A position description is attached.