Murawin is experiencing a rapid period of growth & is seeking the expertise of an organised Project Manager. The role will include a diverse range of tasks from preparing client agreements, compiling reports, cross-team coordination, managing project compliance, & other tasks that contribute to improvements within Murawin’s business practice & growth.
Murawin is dedicated to cultivating enduring and prosperous career trajectories for our valued team members. Although this position is currently offered on a 12-month basis, there exists the potential for both extension and the opportunity to secure a permanent role for a qualified candidate who aspires to advance their professional journey with Murawin.
As one of the nation’s leading Indigenous owned & led consultancies, you’ll have access to extensive career development opportunities & employee benefits. Whether you're looking to take your career to the next level, find work that brings you more joy & fulfilment, or looking to achieve more balance in your schedule, we offer diverse opportunities for talented professionals seeking to join our team.
You'll have access to:
- Opportunities for training, mentorship, & career development specific to your role.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work life balance through flexible working arrangements, with a predominant Work From Home model.
- Access to offices in attractive CBD locations across Sydney & Brisbane.
- Access to a supportive, diverse, & inclusive team spread across Australia.
- Enjoy dedicated programs to support your wellbeing, such as free access to the Warlandi Counselling Service.
- Utilise company funded paid parental leave options, that accommodate:
- Both childbirth & adoption.
- Mothers, fathers, primary & secondary caregivers.
- Singleton births/adoptions & multiples, i.e. twins, triplets or higher births/adoptions.
- Work within a consultancy that is progressing towards becoming:
- Accredited Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace.
- Rainbow Tick Accredited.
- Access to Menstrual & Menopause leave options.
- Receive a mobile phone allowance.
- Access to Cultural Leave.
- Work within a leading Supply Nation Certified Supplier, NSWICC Assured business, amongst an array of other highly exclusive accreditations & affiliations.
This is a diverse, hands-on role that requires professionalism, interpersonal skills, energy, & attention to detail. The tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- You will create & administer systems & processes to improve Murawin’s project management efficiency across the consultancy. Including the implementation of Murawin’s CRM.
- Working closely with workstream Directors & leveraging new project management systems, you will plan & coordinate projects across the consultancy from project inception, through budgeting, resourcing, planning, quality assurance, risk management, issue resolution, & project release.
- You will provide guidance, technical support, & assistance to the project team related to a broad range of critical project-related business needs.
- Implement accountability frameworks and WIPs (or similar) amongst the team, compiling reports, implementing effective cross-team coordination, leading weekly scheduling meetings & optimising project performance & outcomes.
- Contribute to project deliverables on a case-by-case basis. This may include but is not limited to assisting to facilitate workshops, interviews, or conduct research as requested by senior leaders.
- Collaborate closely with other team members from across Murawin’s workstreams.
Please review the full Position Description (attached), or email [email protected]to receive a full position description.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Catharine Death [email protected], using the subject line: Project Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Be a part of a growing company that has real impact on our society and contributes to Closing the Gap.
Murawin is Supply Nation Certified and strongly supports applications from First Nations candidates and other diverse backgrounds.