- Recovery Orientated Practice
- Join a Not for Profit truly living their values
- Toowoomba | Full Time| Community Care
Mind Australia Limited is one of the country's leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers. We have been supporting people dealing with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for over 40 years. Mind is committed to diversity and social inclusion.
About the role
The Service Manager, in partnership with the clinical partner, will provide leadership and manage all operational aspects of the service. They will also manage, monitor, review and maintain appropriate systems, procedures, evaluations, inter-agency relationships and staff management in accordance with Mind’s policies and procedures.
What you'll bring
- Significant experience in delivering high-quality community mental health services.
- Building and leading a positive team culture that focusses on meeting the customer’s goals using evidence informed practice.
- Leading the team in line with Mind quality processes and policies.
- Ensuring performance targets are monitored and met.
- Strategically connecting with the wider community and mental health sector, develop partnerships and maximise opportunities for service delivery.
- Awareness and understanding of the NDIS (desirable).
Why Mind Australia?
- Rewarding roles with a Not for Profit truly living their values
- Flexible work arrangements
- Attractive Not For Profit Salary Packaging benefits
- Career & development opportunities