- 0.8FTE or 1FTE
- SCHADS Award Level 4.3
- Salary - $69,555 at 0.8FTE or $86,944 at 1FTE + super + salary packaging
About the Mental Health Council of Tasmania:
The Mental Health Council of Tasmania (MHCT) is the peak body representing the mental health and wellbeing needs of all Tasmanians, and the community organisations that work with and support them. We work closely with the government to amplify the voices of our members and Tasmanian communities, to provide input into public policies and programs. We advocate for reform and improvement within the Tasmanian mental health system.
Our purpose: Strengthen and advocate for our communities and service providers to support the mental health and wellbeing of all Tasmanians.
Vision: Every Tasmanian has access to the resources and support needed for good mental health and wellbeing
Values: Compassionate and respectful, collaborative, and supportive, responsive, and adaptive, leading, and engaging
The Digital Communications Lead is responsible for the development of website content to promote MHCT initiative and campaigns while monitoring and reporting on website traffic and analytics.
As part of a small passionate team, the Digital Communications Lead will develop promotional material and presentations to support projects across MHCT, and review documents, publications, and marketing material to ensure it aligns with MHCT branding guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone, email and website enquiries.
- Monitor national and state media and government activities related to mental health.
- Maintain and update content on MHCT websites and provide recommendations on streamlining and consolidating content.
- Develop webpages and content to promote MHCT initiatives and campaigns.
- Monitor and report on website traffic and analytics to identify trends and opportunities.
- Work with the Communications team in the development of MHCT digital and print resources.
- Work with MHCT staff to increase engagement in MHCT campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop promotional material and presentations to support projects across MHCT in line with relevant brand and style guidelines.
- Review external documents, publications, and marketing material to ensure it aligns with MHCT branding guidelines.
- Other duties as required relevant to the role.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
We’re looking for a motivated professional with a qualification or relevant experience in communications or marketing, and at least 6 months office environment experience.
Demonstrated experience in website design and development using WordPress and excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Telephone, email and website enquiries are responded to in a friendly and professional manner within the required timeframes.
- National and state media and government activities are monitored daily with relevant information circulated to staff.
- MHCT website content is regularly reviewed to ensure content is relevant and up to date.
- Recommendations on streamlining and consolidating website content is well researched and presented.
- The development of webpages and content to promote MHCT initiatives and campaigns is in line with project and MHCT guidelines.
- Website traffic and analytical reports are well presented and relevant.
- MHCT digital and print resources are in line with MHCT brand and style guidelines.
- Engagement in MHCT campaigns and initiatives is monitored and reviewed.
- Promotional material and presentations to support projects across MHCT are in line with relevant brand and style guidelines.
- External documents, publications, and marketing material aligns with MHCT branding guidelines.
- Qualification in Communications or Marketing, or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in website design and development using WordPress.
- A least 6 months working in an office environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the development of print and digital marketing material.
- Ability to organise work and mange priorities to meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft 365 products.
MHCT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Salary Packaging
- Staff Wellbeing Program
- Central Hobart location
- Flexible Work Arrangements available on application after 3 months
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Only applications that address the Selection Criteria will be considered for interview.
Enquiries to Nick on 03 6224 9222.
A position description is attached.