- Make a difference in other's lives
- Work in a team environment that makes a difference
- Influence positive change in supporting the sector
About McArthur Community Care
McArthur Community Care was established in 2015 from a deep desire to provide trusted, tailored and ongoing services to people who live with disability.
Working across 3 states, McArthur Community Care is now expanding into Queensland to provide a broad range of services across Southeast Queensland to people who want to live their best life.
Our Senior Management team has over 70 years of combined experience providing Community Care, and all have a thorough understanding of guidelines, processes and legislative requirements across a variety of funding sources including NDIS.
What we Offer:
- Immediate start
- Training Provided
- Supportive leadership
- Competitive salary package
- Healthy work life balance
- Dynamic and growing team environment
About the Role:
A rare opportunity for an experienced Service Coordinator to join a passionate and growing team.
Leave your mark with McArthur Community Care, building relationships with clientele, leading teams and managing participant rosters and funding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and build relationships with key referrers such as Support Coordinators, Plan Managers, Allied Health Professionals and various Groups or Peak Bodies.
- Manage the recruitment process effectively including support worker sourcing and screening, interviewing, data base management and reference checking
- Ensure Support Workers are communicated with effectively throughout the recruitment process and to promote a feeling of inclusion in the McArthur team.
- Meeting with Participants/ Clients/ Family to discuss needs, likes, interests and support worker preferences.
- Providing service quotes and maintaining Participant/Client budgets.
- Maintaining Participant/ Client rosters to ensure needs are met. Responding in a timely manner to rostering requests, changes in needs and communicating change
- Case Management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of NDIS funding
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Disability Sector
- Previous Leadership position
- Rostering experience a plus.
- Diplomacy and Discretion
- Ability to establish a strong customer service culture
- Display high levels of initiative and drive in suggesting improved processes and systems and following through with implementation.
- Sound computer skills
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Must have sound time management skills
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel and the ability to initiate new ideas.
- Ability to prioritise and work within a changing fast paced environment.