About the Role:
The purpose and key focus of the role is to manage indirectly Crisis Supporters and directly In-Shift Supervisors across Lifeline network so that a high availability and quality service is delivered. The person fulfilling this role will be a compassionate and thoughtful leader who is motivated to ensure Australian’s can access help when in crises. You will be comfortable working within multi-disciplinary teams to stand up and deliver tele health services through a variety of channels.
The Crisis Counselling Supervisor – Tele Health/ Text will work closely with the in-shift supervisors to ensure the delivery of responsive crisis support services.
Experience and Education
- Hold ongoing full accreditation under a National health, social work or counselling registration board. Acceptable accrediting bodies include, but are not limited to Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), Australian Counselling Association (ACA) Level 2 or higher, Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) or Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (Clinical Member)
- Be registered with Lifeline Australia
- 5+ years’ experience in social services, mental health, social work, psychology or related field leading a team
- Proven experience in Service Delivery via a remote or blended workforce and partnership models.
- Able to leverage continuous improvement based on strategic needs
- Budget experience and managing staff for non-for-profit sector
- Change implementation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong engagement and community consultation skills
- Complaints handling/conflict resolution experience
- Appropriate qualifications in social service or science to ensure full understanding of the mental health sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Key activities of the position will be to:
- Manage a team of support supervisors to ensure high quality crisis support
- Ensure the daily operations delivery’s on key performance metrics
- Taking a lead role in service delivery initiatives
- Oversee, facilitate and support the operations governance for service delivery including the development of documentation and communication tools
- Ensure that quality standards are upheld through the establishment of quality processes and procedures
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement program
- Other duties as required to support the Human Resources team
- Completion of the current CSWT eLearning if they have not undertaken a Crisis Supporter or ISS role within the last 2 years
- Have a real impact on society working for Lifeline Australia
- Lots of variety and opportunities within the organisation
- Career development
- Expand your skill set and excel at a thriving time of transformation.