At Learning Links, we work together with a large number of families to help children live a life unlimited by circumstance. Our clever team of psychology, speech therapy, specialist and early education professionals provide strategies and interventions to help kids reach their full potential.
Our Customer Care Representative plays a critical role in this, as the first friendly face parents and kids see when they come into the Learning Links office. Our Customer Care team help to set the climate in the office, creating a warm and welcoming environment.
Our operating hours are from Monday – Saturday (6 days a week). The hours of this role are:
- Tuesday 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday 9:30am to 6pm
- Thursday 11am to 6pm
- Friday 9:30am to 5pm
- Saturday 9am to 4pm
Our Customer Care team are the one point of contact at our sites and work to support our professionals and families equally. Day to day you will be:
- Greeting and welcoming kids and parents.
- Creating a safe and friendly environment in our waiting rooms.
- Answering face to face, phone and email enquiries and ensuring sessions are rescheduled or moved as needed in our Salesforce system.
- Managing direct payments or payment processing through our portal including invoicing, receipts, cancellations, and reports.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the work schedules for professionals on site and reaching out to ask if they need any assistance.
- Keeping the office presentable, managing stock levels, coordinating maintenance/ tradespeople, and completing ordering as needed.
- Developing a deep knowledge of Learning Links services and providing direct support and guidance to clients.
- Entering/ updating client records in Salesforce.
- Coordinating social office activities – e.g., birthdays, morning teas, social events.
We also encourage our Customer Care team to be health, safety, and wellbeing champions, including by being our trained first aiders. First Aid and CPR training and refreshers will be provided in addition to an allowance.
- You have a background in reception, customer service, office management or similar.
- You have prior experience in providing face to face customer service and partnering with clients for good outcomes.
- You are a sensible person with a flexible, can-do attitude who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are a goals-oriented individual and always ensure tasks are completed on time and with attention to detail.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and can communicate with empathy, patience and understanding.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and have used Salesforce (desirable) or a CRM before.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Above award salary and not-for profit salary packaging options ($15,900 + $2,649 + novated leasing of a car) to increase your take home pay
- Variety at work with exposure to multiple disciplines and programs (e.g. psychology, education, early intervention, and teams running community programs etc.)
- Supportive culture and environment with opportunities to grow and develop as
- Systems and digital skills training.
- EAP services including access to career support, manager assistance, mental health and counselling services, nutrition/ diet advice, financial counselling, legal assistance etc.
- Giving back to communities by helping kids from low socio-economic or disadvantaged background.
About Learning Links
Learning Links have over 50 years’ experience in providing evidence-based therapy, education, and support services to help children build the skills and confidence to learn, develop and thrive. We work in close collaboration with parents, professionals, and schools to work towards our vision of creating a community where difficulties learning is no longer a barrier to a fulfilling life.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as well as creating a sense of belonging is important to us and you will have a structured and detailed onboarding program to give you a great start in understanding the culture.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check/ Police check and Working with Children Check.
For further information about Learning Links and a Position Description please click on the link LINK to careers page.
Position Description - Customer Care Representative.