Greater Sydney – Central Coast – Hunter – Lake Macquarie NSW
Katana Ink’ Services is passionate in making a difference in people’s life. We are driven to help individuals, families and the community in times of need. Katana Ink’ Services is a contemporary and agile organisation that prides itself in placing the person we serve at the forefront of our thinking, our actions and our service delivery.
Equally important is the team of people who deliver crucial disability services and supports within our communities.
Simply ‘we do things differently' by creating an opportunity for people that are passionate, driven and seek to embrace a different style of operational service delivery within the community and disability sector.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To strengthen and build life skills to support people to understand, implement and use their plan that is personalised and designed to assist a person to achieve their goals and aspirations to live the life they want to live.
As a Support Coordinator, you will work to ensure a mix of supports and services are effective to increase people’s capacity to maintain relationships and to assist people to live more independently within their communities, goals and aspirations to live the life you want to live.
ESSENTIAL, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WIL HAVE:
- Minimum Cert 1V Disability / Community Services AND / OR relevant tertiary qualifications or A graduate qualifications in Social Welfare, Social Work combined with relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 yr experience as a NDIS LAC/Planner or Support Coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of the NDIS Practice standards and current best practice industry standards.
- Strong customer service focus with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with people and / or their families and support network and service providers.
- Sound time management skills and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex judgements, prioritise tasks and take initiative.
- Possess the right to work in Australia.
- Demonstrated understanding of a strengths-based practice and a person centred approach in your work.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write high quality reports.
- Approved and current NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Working with Children’s Check.
- COVID – 19 vaccination certificate.
- Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Certificate of currency for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity and or willingness to obtain.
- Achieve work-life balance and real autonomy in your role. Genuine flexibility to work around your other commitments.
- Have the benefit of being part of a great team as an independent contractor and be rewarded professionally with ‘great pay’ for your skills and expertise.
join the team
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.