Who We Are:
The Junction Works is a dynamic, values driven provider of disability, youth, community and children’s services within South West Sydney. We are passionate and committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to ensure they live enriched and meaningful lives.
The Junction Works is offering an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the first steps in their career, joining our Finance team as an Assets Administrator. This full time role will see you working alongside the Shared Services team at The Junction Works.
Some of your key areas of involvement will include (but will not be limited to):
- Support the finance and assets team to maintain value of all TJW assets by ensuring that each asset is kept in the highest quality condition and with the highest quality presentation at all times
- Provide assistance in project management activities relating to key infrastructure and capital expenditure across TJW
- Provide assistance with preventative and ongoing maintenance of all TJW assets to ensure that the longevity of each item is maximised while also focusing on cost efficiencies
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
To be successful in this role you will be a vivacious and energetic professional with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will be reliable, friendly and open to helping out all areas of the business as required.
You will require the following:
- Qualification/s in finance, business administration or related field
- Recent experience in an administrative function
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and high level computer skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with a range of external providers (eg trades, government agencies, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and formatting a range of documents
- High level negotiation and written/verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage time and demonstrate well developed organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate to all parties, providing regular updates as required
- Proven ability to work as effectively as an individual as in a team environment
- Hold a current NSW Drivers Licence
This role is Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 at our head office in Austral.
If you wish to apply please answer the selection criteria and attach your resume!
For further information on the role please contact Jade Cotton on 02 8777 0500.