About The Organisation:
They are a growing multi-disciplinary private practice in SEQ looking for motivated Physiotherapists to join their stellar team! Work alongside Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitian, Psychologist and Remedial Massage Therapists.
This organisation is passionate about the Southern Downs and committed to providing access for their community to the services needed to improve health outcomes for individuals and families in their region. They believe that people living in regional Queensland should have expedient access to exceptional quality health care, and that choosing to live in a fantastic regional community such as theirs should be no barrier to accessing these services.
To achieve this vision, they have developed a larger brand new facility that can accommodate their growing team of health professionals and provide a centralised facility offering access to a broad range of Allied Health services. This facility represents their commitment to connecting individuals in their community with the allied health services they need. This state-of-the-art facility is able to accommodate the growing demand for services in their region, and allows them to provide expedient access to a variety of allied health disciplines in one convenient location.
They are equipped with the latest technology, including two diagnostic ultrasound machines, a shockwave therapy machine and designated Telehealth facility.
Key Attributes and Values
Be kind, friendly and respectful to all. Values they are looking for in you:
- Show initiative and be flexible
- Team focus – enjoy multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Strong ability to build rapport with patients and exercise good clinical reasoning
- Strive for delivery of best healthcare and continued learning
- Committed to seeing the continued growth of the business
- A passion for providing health care to rural areas (though are they really that rural? – only 1.5hrs from Brisbane!)
Work Culture & Flexibility:
- Workplace culture is the most important thing to us!
- They believe you should enjoy your work environment and the people you work with
- They encourage everyone to be kind, respectful and understanding of all personalities and perspectives – they are one big happy family!
- They believe you should love your job!
- They like to find the area of interest for their employees and support them by contributing towards the costs of professional development, advertising and purchasing any equipment required to get it up and running.
- They work hard to give you variety so things don’t get boring and mundane!
- Enjoy the flexibility of working around your specific needs and lifestyle
- They can be flexible to be part time or full time
- Can be flexible with start and finish times of shifts each day – get that sustainable balance in life
- Variety is the spice of life! They are constantly striving to build a workplace that is engaging and rewarding. This may include opportunities to run group classes, conduct home visits and community care, provide in-clinic therapy (including musculoskeletal, Post-Op Rehab, Sports injuries, women’s Health, Occupational Health Rehabilitation, FCA’s, Aged Care, NDIS, DVA, Workcover, Hydrotherapy, Group Exercise, Group Balance Classes and Pilates).
- Enjoy working with a broad range of clinical presentations
- Work with people of all age groups from paediatrics to older adults
- Enjoy gaining the broad knowledge of your field, as well as being supported to pursue specific areas of clinical interest.
Professional Development & Mentor Program:
- They contribute $1,000 towards costs of professional development
- 2 Professional Development leave days per year
- You may be eligible for the National Furthering Education Scholarship and Bursaries for rural employees valued up to $10,000pa (eg. towards Masters Degree or covers cost of course, accommodation and Travel )
- Provision of annual CPR and first aid courses
- Monthly Inservice
- Graduates receive Weekly 1 hour group mentor session with Practice Principal for case conferencing
- Additional 1 on 1 mentor sessions with Practice Principal
- They allow extra time for consults while new grads find their groove and allow them to self pace as the grow in confidence.
- They believe patients shouldn’t have to travel to get specialist care. They are passionate about upskilling so they can provide the specialised care people need.
- Collaboration as a key learning experience
- Advance your career with opportunities to advance to team leader and supervision roles
- Receive support to pursue particular areas of interest and specialisation
- Remuneration is based on Experience
- New Graduate Packages starting at $80,000 with bonus incentives in addition to this
- You may be entitled to the relocation and rent assistance grant valued at $5,000
- You may be entitled to the SDRC new residents Kit valued at $7,000
- May be entitled to Salary sacrifice options
- May be entitled to monthly maintenance massage
- Opportunity for over $10,000 funds available for further training and ‘Professional Development’
Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid Physiotherapy Degree
- AHPRA Registration
- Drivers Licence
- Flu Vaccination
- Police Check (current within last 3 years)
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
For more information on this position, please contact our team via [email protected] using the subject line: Physiotherapist - Full Time / Part Time - Warwick enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.