We are expanding out team!
Green Harbour Home Care is a disability services provider, working with people in the Greater Brisbane Area.
Our mission is to empower the lives of people living with disabilities and assist them to build their confidence and capability, through support, mentorship and positive connections.
We are urgently seeking a Female Disability Support worker to support people with disabilities wanting to access the community, organisational tasks and personal care. Experience with working with neuro and gender diverse people would be an advantage.
We want to understand what makes a difference to peoples lives, this means working closely with staff, participants and their families to reach their goals.
Benefits of working for us:
- Attractive hourly rates, above the SCHADS award starting at $37.00 per hour in addition to super.
- Full training and support from our experienced staff, including clinical support from registered nurses.
- Flexible working hours and a great work life balance.
- To be part of a growing team and opportunities for professional development.
- Including and caring team environment.
- We use the ShiftCare app to make communication, access to information and visibility on available shifts easier.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Be empathetic and willing to listen and learn from participants.
- Be flexible to work across multiple locations.
- A Certificate III in Individual Support, equivalent qualifications, or industry experience (highly regarded).
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Have a current Blue and Yellow Card/NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Current National Police Check.
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or immunisation evidence.
- Current Australian Driver’s License, your own car and comprehensive motor vehicle insurance.
- Experience with manual handling a bonus.
- Eligibility and rights to work in Australia.
- Previous experience working with people in the neuro and gender diverse community (highly regarded).
- Mental Health Experience (highly regarded).