KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Liaise with the Accounts Manager regarding all client financial matters, taking direction and following instructions and procedures as required.
- At the direction of the Accounts Manager investigate and pay accounts as necessary
- Liaise with Social Security (and similar organisations) regarding client’s welfare.
- Distribute incoming mail to appropriate staff, record and send all outgoing mail.
- Co-ordinate general day-to-day office administration including all non-clinical enquiries, filing, travel arrangements, maintenance of mailing lists etc.
- Coordinate kitchen resources, room preparation and booking for meetings.
- Order stationary as required. Prepare a list of goods as approved by management, which will include food and stationery requirements.
- Collect data and manage records as directed by the Operations manager/Deputy CEO
- Assist with the organisation of special management events.
- Prepare correspondence and reports as required, including newsletters and liaise with printers.
- Minute taking at relevant staff meetings e.g., General Staff meetings.
- Send Thank-you letters for donations of furniture etc. as required.
A position description is attached.