Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
About the role
The successful candidate will be assisitng a small team in providing quality software and hardware technical support services and advice to ensure DDHS clinical information systems work effectively and efficiently in meeting the needs of users including resolution of ICT issues whilst developing the skills, knowledge and attitudes required for completing the Certificate.
- You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
- You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
- You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
- You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
- You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to progress your career - follow your path at Danila Dilba.
- Provide quality specialist technical services across DDHS sites including identification and resolution of technical issues; escalation of highly complex technical issues; hands on desktop support; configuration, installation and regular maintenance of all IT related equipment (PCs, laptops, smart devices).
- Provide Help Desk services as the first point of contact for all new and existing DDHS systems support issues and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements regarding resolution and response times.
- Maintain a range of servers, applications, software programs and SharePoint.
- Provide phone, email, remote and onsite resolution support for known and documented errors.
- Implement acceptable ‘work-arounds’ while resolving or escalating core issues.
- Manage the request and approval process for all service requests including systems access.
- Contribute to the development of relevant policies, procedures and processes to ensure continued delivery of consistent, high quality and accurate services and advice to clients.
- Work with the ICT Manager to set and monitor standards for customer service to business users of corporate systems.
- Update / maintain the IT asset register.
Are you the right person?
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic knowledge of ICT systems/services, ICT helpdesk services, processes and procedures and office administration software
- A commitment to learn skills and knowledge to resolve technical issues for a range of ICT devices / systems with the ability to assess / report on systemic issues
- Demonstrated task management abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of cultural diversity issues relevant to Northern Territory indigenous people
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability in preparing a range of quality documentation using commonly used office applications.
We want you to be proud of both the work you do and of who you work for! Follow your path at Danila Dilba - where every person matters!
For further information, please contact Michael Spick on 08 8942 5400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: ICT Trainee enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applications must be submitted via the online portal.
To be considered all applications must include:
- Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria, and
- Current Resume (CV)
If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com.
Please be aware that this position is an Identified position and only applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander persons will be considered.