- Competitive remuneration including vehicle and incentive
As Workforce Partner you will be focused on providing ongoing support to customers and employers within the Disability Employment Services (DES) program to ensure sustainable employment and outcomes are realised.
In this role you will devise interventions and solutions and work with the customers and employers to implement them in the workplace. A solid understanding of people centred case management principles including barrier management is core to your continued success.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain effective customer and employer relationships
- Gain understanding of the role requirements and assess customer fit and training needs
- Work with customer and employer to ensure smooth transition into the workplace and provide on-going post placement support
- Record all actions within the required timeframes, ensuring all schedules are maintained regularly with documentary evidence
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in job seeker service delivery and mentoring (preferred)
- Highly developed problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
- High level of computer literacy
- An open car drivers licence
It's great working with us:
- We have an employee focused culture that drives achievement
- Attractive remuneration package, including salary packaging and vehicle
- Professional Training and Development
- We are purpose driven but we know how to have fun along the way
Community Solutions Group makes a difference in people’s lives supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Community Solutions Group is part of Endeavour Foundation; one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in the country. Collectively, we are a leading for-purpose provider of a diverse and synergistic range of health and human services.